- 3 bullhorn peppers, halved, seeded
- 1 zucchini, thickly sliced diagonally
- 3 large Portobello mushrooms
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 250g fresh ricotta, thickly sliced into 6 wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 6 sesame seed bagels, split, toasted
Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Place pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, onion and tomato, in a single layer, on a large, greased baking tray with sides.
Top with ricotta wedges. Drizzle vegetables and ricotta with oil. Sprinkle with oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender.
Sprinkle bake with basil. Serve with toasted bagels.