Apple Tarts with the kids
- 2 Apples thinly sliced
- 2 Teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 80G Butter, melted
- 1 Sheet puff pastry
- 1 Egg, lighlty beaten
- Preheat oven to 200ºC .
- Place the apple, sugar, cinnamon and butter in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Cut the pastry into 4 equal squares and score the edges to create a 1cm border.
- Layer with the apple mixture and brush with the egg.
- Place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and cook for 10–15 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- Serve with double cream or ice-cream.